ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00
Primer for spray application
ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00, a water borne industrial primer for new wood designated for exterior use such as windows and doors.
ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00 can be applied by Airmix or Airless spraying systems either by hand or in automated spraying facilities. ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00 will typically be applied on hardwood, which for non-durable hardwood has been pretreated with a Wood Preservative. Exterior durability of coating systems including ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00 is typically documented according to EN 927-2.
ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00 reduces surface discoloration caused by tannins in hardwood. ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00 is available as opaque white or clean white factory tinted shades. ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00 is a highly versatile, robust and easy to use hardwood primer, which typically is used for exterior windows, doors, shutters, conservatories or claddings.
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00_CLEAN WHITE_2020-08-06_IE_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00_CLEAN WHITE_2020-08-06_UK_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00_TS 15107 ANTIQUE WHITE_2020-10-01_IE_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00_TS 15107 ANTIQUE WHITE_2020-10-01_UK_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00_TS 18814 WHITE_2018-07-10_UK_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00_TS 20127 WHITE_2018-07-10_UK_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-00_WHITE_2018-07-10_UK_en
|Volatile organic compound (VOC)||See Safety Data Sheet|
|Recommended film thickness||125-200 µm wet|
|Drying time – touch dry||2-3 hours|
|Drying time – forced drying||The drying time can be reduced using special drying systems to force drying. The drying times are approximate and may vary according to wood quality, temperatures, humidity, ventilation and film thickness.|
|Drying time - overcoatable||3-4 hours|
|Thinner||The product is delivered ready for use.|
|Clean up||The equipment is cleaned with water.|