ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52
Primer for flow coating / dipping
ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52, a water borne industrial primer for new wood designated for exterior use such as windows and doors.
ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52 can be applied by flow coat or dipping. ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52 will typically be applied on hardwood, which for non-durable hardwood has been pretreated with a Wood Preservative. Exterior durability of coating systems including ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52 is typically documented according to EN 927-2.
ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52 reduces surface discoloration caused by tannins in hardwood. ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52 is available as opaque white or antique white factory tinted shades, or can be supplied as bases for on-site tinting. ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52 is a highly versatile, robust and easy to use hardwood primer, which typically is used for exterior windows, doors, shutters, conservatories or claddings.
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52_CLEAN WHITE_2018-10-31_IE_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52_CLEAN WHITE_2018-10-31_UK_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52_TS 15248 ANTIQUE WHITE_2018-10-31_IE_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52_TS 15248 ANTIQUE WHITE_2018-10-31_UK_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52_TS 20065 GREY SGY_2018-10-31_IE_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52_TS 20065 GREY SGY_2018-10-31_UK_en
- ANTISTAIN AQUA 2901-52_WHITE_2018-11-09_UK_en
Other product specific documents
|Volatile organic compound (VOC)||See Safety Data Sheet|
|Recommended film thickness||Achieved by 2 x flow coat: 100-125 µm wet.|
|Drying time – forced drying||The drying time can be reduced using special drying systems to force drying. The drying times are approximate and may vary according to wood quality, temperatures, humidity, ventilation and film thickness.|
|Thinner||The product is delivered ready for use, but can be diluted with water.|
|Clean up||The equipment is cleaned with water.|