Topcoat for flow coating / dipping
- Top coat
TEKNOTOP 2980-01 is a water borne, industrial topcoat for balcony parts, garden furniture, playground equipment etc. made of wood.
TEKNOTOP 2980-01 can be applied by flow coat or dipping (manual and automated). TEKNOTOP 2980-01 will typically be applied on pre-treated substrates such as softwood, hardwood, Accoya or modified wood.
TEKNOTOP 2980-01 has been developed especially for application on horizontal surfaces, but can also be applied on vertical surfaces. TEKNOTOP 2980-01 is available in translucent colour shades, and can be supplied as base for on-site tinting or as factory tinted products. TEKNOTOP 2980-01 is a highly protective, robust and easy to use topcoat, which typically is used for balcony parts, garden furniture or playground equipment.
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet
- TEKNOTOP 2980-01_(TS20875) RAL 9010_2019-06-06_IE_en
- TEKNOTOP 2980-01_(TS20875) RAL 9010_2019-06-06_UK_en
- TEKNOTOP 2980-01_BASE 1_2020-02-27_IE_en
- TEKNOTOP 2980-01_BASE 1_2020-02-27_UK_en
- TEKNOTOP 2980-01_BASE T_2019-06-19_IE_en
- TEKNOTOP 2980-01_BASE T_2019-06-19_UK_en
- TEKNOTOP 2980-01_TS 16015 ANTIQUE WHITE_2020-02-27_IE_en
- TEKNOTOP 2980-01_TS 16015 ANTIQUE WHITE_2020-02-27_UK_en
|Weight solids||abt. 40 % by weight|
|Volatile organic compound (VOC)||See Safety Data Sheet.|
|Recommended film thickness||Approx. 100 µm wet|
|Drying time – fit for sanding||2-3 hours|
|Drying time – through-dry||24 hours|
|Drying time – forced drying||The drying time can be reduced using special drying systems to force drying. The drying times are approximate and may vary according to wood quality, temperatures, humidity, ventilation and film thickness.|
|Thinner||Adjust the product with water to a viscosity of approx. 12-14 s DIN cup 4 before use.|
|Clean up||The equipment is cleaned with water.|