Primer for flow coating / dipping
TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21 is a water borne industrial primer for the treatment of wooden balcony parts.
TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21 can be applied by flow coat or dipping (manual or automated). TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21 will typically be applied on softwood or hardwood, which for non-durable hardwood and softwood has been pre-treated with a Wood Preservative.
TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21 is available as factory tinted opaque white shades, or can be supplied as bases for on-site tinting. TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21 is a highly protective, robust and easy to use softwood and hardwood primer, which typically is used for wooden balcony parts.
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_2949-21_UK_en_11426
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_BASE 1 BALCONY_2018-10-24_IE_en
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_BASE 1 BALCONY_2018-10-24_UK_en
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_BASE 3 BALCONY_2019-01-29_IE_en
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_BASE 3 BALCONY_2019-01-29_UK_en
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_RAL 9010_2021-11-08_IE_en
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_RAL 9010_2021-11-08_UK_en
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_TIP 212017_2019-01-29_IE_en
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_TIP 212017_2019-01-29_UK_en
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_TS 0100 WHITE_2019-01-31_IE_en
- TEKNOPRIMER 2949-21_TS 0100 WHITE_2019-01-31_UK_en
|Weight solids||abt. 50 % by weight|
|Volatile organic compound (VOC)||See Safety Data Sheet.|
|Drying time – forced drying||The drying time can be reduced using special drying systems to force drying. The drying times are approximate and may vary according to wood quality, temperatures, humidity, ventilation and film thickness.|
|Drying time - overcoatable||3-4 hours|
|Thinner||Adjust the product with water to a viscosity of approx. 12-14 s DIN cup 4 before use.|
|Clean up||The equipment is cleaned with water.|