- Top coat
TEKNOCLAD 3371-22 is a water borne, industrial, direct-to-wood product for exterior wooden cladding with excellent anti-blocking properties.
TEKNOCLAD 3371-22 can be applied in brush machine and vacumat. TEKNOCLAD 3371-22 will typically be applied as primer, intermediate or topcoat on substrates (all softwood and non-durable hardwood for exterior use should be treated with a wood preservative) such as softwood, hardwood, Accoya and modified wood.
TEKNOCLAD 3371-22 is available in opaque colours and can be supplied as bases for on-site tinting or as factory tinted products.
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet
- TEKNOCLAD 3371-22_BASE 3_2020-04-28_IE_en
- TEKNOCLAD 3371-22_BASE 3_2020-04-28_UK_en
- TEKNOCLAD 3371-22_RAL 7035_2019-11-12_IE_en
- TEKNOCLAD 3371-22_RAL 7035_2019-11-12_UK_en
- TEKNOCLAD 3371-22_RAL 7037_2020-04-08_IE_en
- TEKNOCLAD 3371-22_RAL 7037_2020-04-08_UK_en
- TEKNOCLAD 3371-22_RAL 9010_2019-11-12_IE_en
- TEKNOCLAD 3371-22_RAL 9010_2019-11-12_UK_en
- TEKNOCLAD 3371-22_TS 9010_2020-07-28_IE_en
- TEKNOCLAD 3371-22_TS 9010_2020-07-28_UK_en
|Volatile organic compound (VOC)||See Safety Data Sheet.|
|Drying time – forced drying||The drying time can be reduced using special drying systems to force drying. The drying times are approximate and may vary according to wood quality, temperatures, humidity, ventilation and film thickness. Tinting also affects the drying time.|
|Packages||Available in a range of standard pack sizes.|