INFRALIT EP/PE 8086-00
- Powder coating
INFRALIT EP/PE 8086-00 is a powder coating based on a mixture of solid epoxy and polyester binders. At elevated temperatures the powder will melt, cure and form the final paint film.
Suitable for coating metal industry products, such as lighting fixtures, apparatuses, wire gratings and refrigerating fixtures.
INFRALIT EP/PE 8086-00 Epoxy/Polyester Powder forms a film with mechanical and chemical resistance and good anticorrosive properties. On outdoor exposure INFRALIT EP/PE 8086-00 has a tendency towards matting down (chalking) similar to that of pure epoxies. On the other hand, its tendency to yellow on overbaking and exposure to heat and ultraviolet light is minor as compared with epoxy powders. Group M1 in Emission Classification of building materials. IMO FTPC Part 5 - Test for Surface Flammability and IMO FTPC Part 2 - Smoke and toxicity test.
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8086-00_2021-09-30_UK_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8086-00_2022-11-30_EU_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8086-00_2022-11-30_GB_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8086-00_2022-11-30_IE_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8086-00_2022-11-30_MT_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8086-00_2022-11-30_NI_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8126-00_2021-10-04_UK_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8126-00_2022-12-07_EU_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8126-00_2022-12-07_GB_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8126-00_2022-12-07_IE_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8126-00_2022-12-07_MT_en
- INFRALIT EP_PE 8126-00_2022-12-07_NI_en
|Curing time||15 min/180°C (metal temperature)|
|Approvals & certificates||IMO FTPC Part 2,IMO FTPC Part 5,M1 classification|