Topcoat for spray application
AQUATOP 2760-24 a water borne, industrial topcoat for skylight windows and wood/alu windows.
AQUATOP 2760-24 can be applied by all conventional spraying systems - both hand spraying and automated spraying systems. AQUATOP 2760-24 will typically be applied on pre-treated substrates such as softwood, hardwood, Accoya or modified wood. Non-durable wood species need pre-treatment with Wood Preservative.
AQUATOP 2760-24 is available in white opaque as well as translucent colour shades, and can be supplied as translucent base for on-site tinting or as factory tinted products. AQUATOP 2760-24 is a robust and easy to use topcoat, which typically is used for skylight windows and wood/alu windows.
Safety data sheet
- AQUATOP 2760-24_BASE T_2022-04-01_UK_en
- AQUATOP 2760-24_BASE T_2022-07-01_EU_en
- AQUATOP 2760-24_BASE T_2022-07-01_GB_en
- AQUATOP 2760-24_BASE T_2022-07-01_IE_en
- AQUATOP 2760-24_BASE T_2022-07-01_MT_en
- AQUATOP 2760-24_BASE T_2022-07-01_NI_en
- AQUATOP 2760-24_COLOURLESS_2019-10-22_IE_en
- AQUATOP 2760-24_COLOURLESS_2019-10-22_UK_en
- AQUATOP 2760-24_WHITE_2019-10-22_IE_en
- AQUATOP 2760-24_WHITE_2019-10-22_UK_en
|Volatile organic compound (VOC)||See Safety Data Sheet.|
|Drying time – forced drying||The drying time can be reduced using special drying systems to force drying. The drying times are approximate and may vary according to wood quality, temperatures, humidity, ventilation and film thickness.|
|Thinner||The product is delivered ready for use.|
|Clean up||The equipment is cleaned with water.|