Water borne primer
Water borne primer.
Wooden laths and doors as well as MDF and fibre board indoors. Before using the product, the manufacturer should be contacted to check the suitability of the product for the object in question.
The paint dries quickly and it is easy to rub down. AQUAFILLER 1151-00 gives a surface that has good filling properties and that can be top coated with water borne paints. Recommended for roller coating and vacumat.
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet
- AQUAFILLER 1151-00_TS 20345 GREY WHITE_2019-12-05_IE_en
- AQUAFILLER 1151-00_TS 20345 GREY WHITE_2019-12-05_UK_en
- AQUAFILLER 1151-00_TS 20385 BEIGE_2019-12-05_IE_en
- AQUAFILLER 1151-00_TS 20385 BEIGE_2019-12-05_UK_en
- AQUAFILLER 1151-00_TS 20701 WHITE_2019-12-05_IE_en
- AQUAFILLER 1151-00_TS 20701 WHITE_2019-12-05_UK_en
|Total mass of solids||abt. 990 g/l|
|Volatile organic compound (VOC)||See Safety Data Sheet.|
|Drying time – touch dry||After 30 min|
|Thinner||Application with undiluted paint is recommended, but the paint can be diluted with water, if required.|