Changes in the Teknos Management Team
Kalle Härkönen, Chief Operations Officer (COO) and Member of the Teknos Management Team, has decided to leave the company.
Kalle joined the company in May 2016. In his almost four years with Teknos, Kalle was building a global Operations organization, contributed to harmonizing Operations-processes globally and was involved in different acquisition and improvement processes in relation to our strategic initiative of continuous improvement and Kaizen such as the Liechtenstein operations.
“I would like to thank Kalle for his engagement and dedication to the Teknos Operations organization”, Paula Salastie Chief Executive Officer states. “I wish Kalle all the best for his personal and professional future“, Paula concludes.
“It has been a very exciting journey at Teknos and I am ready now to continue my career outside of Teknos”, Kalle says.
The composition of Teknos Group Management Team as of 11.02.2020
- Paula Salastie, CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
- Marcel Dissel, CCO (Chief Commercial Officer)
- Ludo Thijssen, CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
- Tuukka Ryynänen, CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
- Edward Skärström, CIO (Chief Information Officer)
- Fredrik Calenius, CPO (Chief Procurement Officer)
- Minna Koistinen, CMCO (Chief Marketing & Communications Officer)
- Jacek Karnicki Schweizer, CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer)
- Kalle Härkönen (leaving), COO (Chief Operations Officer)