INFRALIT PE 8322-00
- Powder coating
INFRALIT PE 8322-00 is a TGIC-free polyester powder coating based on polyester resin. At elevated temperatures the powder melts, cures and forms the final paint film.
Suitable for product coating within the metal industry for objects that require a weather resistant coating that will not yellow on exposure to heat or ultraviolet light. Examples of use are e.g. constructions that are permanently outdoors. The suitability of the metallic colours of polyester powders for outdoor use should be discussed with the paint manufacturer.
INFRALIT polyester powders form a mechanically and chemically resistant paint film that has good anticorrosive properties. The surface has good gloss retention even in outdoor conditions. EN 45545-2:2013+A1:2015 Fire protection on railway vehicles. Requirement sets R1, R7, R10 & R17 - Hazard levels HL1, HL2 & HL3.
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet
- INFRALIT PE 8322-00_2021-09-17_UK_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-00_2022-12-05_EU_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-00_2022-12-05_GB_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-00_2022-12-05_IE_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-00_2022-12-05_MT_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-00_2022-12-05_NI_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-02_2021-09-17_UK_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-02_2022-12-05_EU_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-02_2022-12-05_GB_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-02_2022-12-05_IE_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-02_2022-12-05_MT_en
- INFRALIT PE 8322-02_2022-12-05_NI_en
|Surface type||small wavy structure|
|Curing time||10 min/180°C (metal temperature)|
|Approvals & certificates||EN 45545-2|