Project Management Office Analyst
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This position is to supports the project planning, execution, and governance by tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process. Ensures and enables project documentation. Analyses the projects and creates reports on demand or regular basis.
Increasing the project management capabilities in Malaysia in cooperation with Group PMO.
The most important daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Prepares meeting and organizes documentation.
- Creates presentations, reports, and forecast to enable decision making process.
- Keeps track of task and deliverables.
- Development and updating necessary data.
- Support project initiation and planning
- Supports project set up workshops.
- Supports innovation and/or creative workshops.
- Supports and consult project teams in every aspect of project management.
Cooperation with external and internal stakeholders:
- Close cooperation for project development with the Group PMO
- Prepare information, presentation and reports for different stakeholder.
- Supports communication and marketing in case of project related topics.
Key capabilities / Competences
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very good knowledge in using MS office and project management tool(s)
- Highly engagement, team oriented and communication talented
- Business understanding and selfempowered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to work in a global organization.
- Work effectively under pressure
- Implementation: capable to put issues into practice (“hands on”)
- Preferred: agile project management experience and certifications
Expected years of experience
- Minimum 3 years previous experience on project management office or project related work.
Expected Educational Qualifications
- University or commercial degree