Location: Helsinki, Finland or close to one of Teknos European sites
PDM Specialist is a product owner of Teknos PDM solution working closely with business to ensure that solution optimally support Teknos business requirements.
The main role of the PDM Specialist is to ensure the smooth daily operation of Teknos PDM and related IT solutions, in close cooperation with other Application/Solution Specialists and Solution Managers, the IT infrastructure team, and external partners. The PDM Specialist participates and supports various development projects, including PDM rollouts to companies within Teknos Group and acts as a leader for the PDM Competence Center, consisting of country key-users from R&D and Product Management.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Administrating and maintaining the Teknos Group PDM (Infor Optiva), and other closely related IT solutions, with main usage within R&D and Product Management
- Monitoring the PDM solutions and proactively solving various issues and incidents that may cause usage interruptions, including integration issues
- Troubleshooting and supporting PDM country Key Users and end users in various error situations as 2nd level support
- Organization of trainings and maintaining work instructions
- Participation in various PDM related development projects, including supporting PDM and ERP rollouts to Teknos Group countries
- Participation in development and maintenance of PDM related integrations with ICT solutions
- Specifying business requirements together with key stakeholders, leading the system development activities, including system configurations (views, fields, workflows, reports)
- Administration of PDM system, including creation and maintenance of users, access roles and user profiles
- Participation in data-migration projects and in the integration process of product data
- Suggesting recommendations on areas for optimization
- Few years of proven experience of working with product data, product structures and recipes in PDM/PLM solutions, preferably in industrial or technical trading environment
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM-software is required, experience of ERP and PIM solutions is appreciated
- Ability to work both independently and coordinate diversified team members located across the globe
- Good level of communication, problem solving capability and understanding business principles
- Project work experience - you have been a part of project teams or led project
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of key systems and processes, including product creation and product data maintenance processes, recipe and product structures, product portfolio management, product development and product management processes
- System development/coding skills (VB.NET, C#, SQL) and knowledge of MS SQL database will be an advantage
- You communicate fluently in English, Finnish is highly appreciated; all other Teknos-languages are welcomed
- You are currently located in and eligible to work either in Finland or one of Teknos European countries
What we offer:
This position offers you a great opportunity to use your skills and collect further experience within an international environment. You will have the support of a professional and international team in a growing company.
In Teknos you will also have:
Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multi-faceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a sustainable future.