Location: Enschede, The Netherlands
With Teknos, you get to join a globally operating family-owned company with friendly and warm work atmosphere where employees’ opinions are valued.
In this position you are responsible of local roadmap creation according to the group strategy of fast and profitable growth, ensuring we utilise the market potential and ensuring its delivery locally. You understand the market, competition landscape and ensure we have the needed resources to fulfil those opportunities.
You supervise the implementation of the strategy and actively communicate Teknos values, vision and strategy and ensure that these are understood by all employees with local roadmap context. You ensure the company is legally and ethically compliant and acting in accordance to the Code of Conduct and the Management Model.
You will be reporting progress, issues rising before they become problems and opportunities found in addition to the roadmap. You will be searching and fining new opportunities for the company’s evolvement. You will also be constantly improving the processes and building success stories, share those and enable others in the Teknos Group to learn from both successes and failures. On your table are also new strategic opportunities creation, upholding and negotiations.
As a local Managing Director, you have active participation to local society and its activities as defined in our Corporate Social Responsibility program.
In this role, you are the leader of country management team and a member of global Teknos Managing Director club.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Management & leadership of local management team and personnel, co-ordination and steering of sales and customer experience
- Building and leading the country organization according to one over one principle, values and strategy
- Responsible for leading, managing and developing of:
- budgeting to be realistic, but ambitious
- sales, logistics, warehousing in co-ordination with the Group to support country needs
- resources and recruitments to enable growth and profitability
- sales growth
- profitability in the long run
- that sustainability, product portfolio and innovation needs are brought to the Group’s attention
- that information and knowledge sharing and collaboration between function, countries and Group are easy and timely
- that local sales team takes the ownership of local customers’ entire customer experience from opportunity to aftercare and continuously improves it
- compliance to Group directives, instructions and rules are carried out
- continuous development and improvement of both personnel and processes
Skills / Qualifications
- You have 5-10 years of experience in a similar role with a full responsibility for P&L, preferably gained in an international company and supported by proper education
- Strong commercial background within successful business development exposure
- Excellent leadership skills and change management experience, ability to lead a local business within a global group frameworks
- You have strong knowledge and solid understanding of the local culture and needs of different personality types and how to lead them
- Fluent in Dutch, have excellent written and spoken English skills
What we offer
This position offers you a great opportunity to use your leadership and other professional skills in an international and industrial environment. You will have the support of a professional and international team in a growing company.
In Teknos you will also have:
- Meaningful job:We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams:We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multi-faceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a sustainable future.