IT Administrator Microsoft 365 & Azure
Location: Helsinki, Finland or one of Teknos European locations
As an IT Administrator M365 & Azure you will be responsible for building, maintaining and implementing Microsoft 365 and Azure services in the existing global environment, being the first contact person for exchanging and collaborating with the international team regarding the cloud environment. Administration and automation of MS 365 & Azure tools and services will be a significant part of your duties.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning, implementation, and development of M365/Azure Services
- Providing operational and administrative support of the applications in the cloud
- Continuous improvement and automation of the deployed systems
- Implementation of new tools and M365 functions
- Monitoring of incidents and troubleshooting
- Partial support of colleagues in Microsoft basic operations
- Communication with users and internal departments
- Evaluation of the newest technologies for use in IT
- Development and maintenance of M365 security features
- Manage M365 applications administration interfaces
- Maintenance and implementation of third-party software (IAM, project planning software, etc. )
- Completed IT education combined with few years of related work experience in a similar role
- You have experience in developing problem solutions and their implementation, monitoring the connected systems and creating correct documentation
- You are able to realize software projects according to customer requirements and to provide end user trainings
- You can analyse complex problems and customer inquiries around IT products and IT systems
- With this international position, your readiness to travel is there
- You communicate fluently in English; all other Teknos-languages are welcomed
- You are currently located in and eligible to work in one of Teknos European countries
What we offer:
This position offers you a great opportunity to use your skills and collect further experience within an international environment. You will have the support of a professional and international team in a rapidly growing company.
In Teknos you will also have:
Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multi-faceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a sustainable future