Location: One of Teknos locations in Denmark, Germany or Finland
With Teknos, you get to join a globally operating family-owned company with friendly and warm work atmosphere where employees’ opinions are valued.
In this position you are supporting Teknos Group strategy by developing and finding new innovations and providing support to R&D, sales and operational teams.
As a member of Group R&D Innovation team, Innovation Chemist contributes to external and internal international collaboration projects, actively exploring and testing new materials, technologies and actively sharing information across teams.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning and executing material testing within R&D innovation projects
- Running pre-feasibility studies for new materials and technologies innovation projects with various stakeholders and collaboration partners, both inside and outside of Teknos
- Scouting for new ideas, insights
- Running project execution as project manager
- Sharing information and ideas across teams to accelerate sustainability, innovations and continuous improvement
- Analysing and reporting research results
- Planning and organizing trainings when needed
- Representing Teknos in relevant internal and external forums
Skills / Qualifications
- You have several years of experience in a similar role within material science or organic/polymer chemistry
- A good understanding of coatings, polymer and surface chemistry and interactions within
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Material Science is a must
- Good project management skills: capable of planning, executing and managing R&D projects, experience in running public funded projects is seen as an asset
- You have a curious personality and you are anxious to learn more neither are you afraid of failure
- Interest in innovations, ability to think out of the box
- An analytical and systematic mindset and organized ways of working
- Fluency in English, both oral and writing is a must, all other Teknos-languages are welcomed
- You are currently located close to one of our offices in Germany, Denmark or Finland and eligible to work there
What we offer:
This position offers you a great opportunity to use your pioneering mindset to create new innovations and further develop your understanding of continuous development in an international environment. You will have the support of a professional and international team in a growing company.
In Teknos you will also have:
Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multi-faceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a sustainable future.