Group Regulatory Specialist - SDS
Location: Finland or one of our European locations
We are now looking for a new Group Regulatory Specialist - SDS to join our Environmental Team!
As Group Regulatory Specialist – SDS at Teknos, you are responsible for keeping Teknos’ up to date on current global chemicals regulations and guiding in the implementation of needed changes. You will work as a specialist within chemicals regulation, in particular, substance inventories, classification and labelling, safety data sheets and related regulation, as well as product notification schemes. You will also act as the contact person for internal stakeholders as well as CEPE working groups related to SDS and GHS/CLP. You can be located in Finland, Denmark, Poland or any of our European operating countries.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Help monitoring global chemicals regulation and assist in updates and needed changes
- Administering related mailboxes
- Super user of SDS system IA and a juggler of regulatory data in other systems e.g. ERP and PDM systems
- Maintaining the Teknos regulatory questionnaire
- Continuously improving and updating Teknos’ internal SDS template and SDS content
- Participate actively in smaller and bigger projects
- Making recommendations on areas of optimization and participating in internal projects
- A few years of experience in working with chemicals regulation in e.g. industrial environment, consultancy or chemical trading company
- Relevant academic background, preferably M.Sc in biology, chemistry or another relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of chemicals regulations, e.g. GHS, CLP, REACH
- Experience with IT tools used for SDS creation
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Project work experience and good problem-solving skills
- Great prioritizing skills
- Fluent English skills, additional European languages are a plus
- Willingness to occasional travelling
What we offer:
At Teknos, you get to work in a family-owned, caring and people-appreciating business culture of a growing global company. We offer you interesting tasks, an opportunity to develop your own skills related to your area of responsibility and further develop your career path in an expanding, global company.
Join our Teknos family!
Please send your application (CV and cover letter with salary expectation) to our recruiting system. Use the below button to apply.