Group Regulatory Coordinator
Location: Finland or one of our European locations
We are now looking for a new Group Regulatory Coordinator to join our Environmental Team!
As our Group Regulatory Coordinator, you will lead Teknos Group Oy’s international and interdisciplinary projects in regulatory topics and support in the implementation of regulatory changes within Teknos. In this position, you will be part of the Group Environment Team in R&D, also cooperating closely with various stakeholders - internal and external partners and customers. You can be located in Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Poland or any of our European operating countries.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading selected projects related to chemicals regulatory topics and coordinating internationally with various stakeholders in e.g., R&D and IT
- Implementing smaller and bigger changes e.g., customer letter alignment and Poison Center Notification
- Acting as the Environmental Team lead in regulatory related IT rollouts
- Coordinating the update of ENV data, e.g. SDS at group level
- Continuously updating and improving our internal processes, guidelines, and IT tools
- Making recommendations on areas of optimization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in working with chemicals regulation in an international context, e.g. industrial environment, consultancy or chemical trading company
- University degree in biology, chemistry, or another relevant field
Strong experience in project management or task coordination, preferably in cross-cultural, international teams
- Experience with IT tools used for regulatory compliance, preferably from a production company
- Ability to work both independently and coordinate a team
- Strong prioritizing and decision-making skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills as well as problem-solving capability
- Good understanding of stakeholders' needs in both regulatory and business environment
- Fluent English skills, other European languages are an advantage
- Willingness to occasional travelling
What we offer:
At Teknos, you get to work in a family-owned, caring and people-appreciating business culture of a growing global company. We offer you interesting tasks, an opportunity to develop your own skills related to your area of responsibility and further develop your career path in an expanding, global company.