Location: Helsinki, Finland
As a Group Controller you will support the fast and profitable growth and the delivery of strategic financial initiatives, taking an overall responsibility of Teknos Group Oy’s group consolidation, financial statements and interim reports. In a long run, you will suggest needed changes in finance processes and tools, providing continuous development, modernisation and ensuring information accuracy and visibility. In this role, you will be part of our dynamic Teknos Group Oy’s finance team and report to CFO.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing group consolidation, financial statements and interim reports
- Working in close co-operation with our auditors as well as in matrix with our subsidiaries’ finance teams
- Supporting our global finance teams with bookkeeping and reporting issues
- Training and coaching finance teams in FAS (Finnish Accounting Standard)
- Responsibility for the taxes & compliance, management fees and transfer pricing procedures as well as the related documentation
- Developing our finance processes and systems
- Participating and leading a group reporting and consolidation system implementation projects
- Driving positive organizational change through application of change management principles to global financial strategies, plans and tools
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience within an international, complex group structure is a must
- Excellent knowledge combined with hands-on professional experience of working with FAS (Finnish Accounting Standard)
- Former experience from auditing would be an advantage
- Experience from system implementation project management and/or digitalization is more than welcome
- A suitable Financial or Business education on Bachelor or Master level
- Analytical and detailed working touch and excellent prioritizing skills
- Hands-on approach, strong communication and coordination skills as you will be operating in a global, rapidly changing environment
- Full professionalism in English language. Other languages are an advantage
What we offer:
This position offers you a great opportunity to utilize your skills and collect further experience within a global environment. You will have the support of a professional and international team in a growing company.
In Teknos you will also have:
Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multi-faceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a sustainable future.