BUSINess development manager - machinery
Location: one of Teknos European countries
Due to the expansion of our international TCG team we are looking for a bright and dynamic professional, who enjoys close cooperation with key clients and local teams. You would be responsible for supporting and developing TCG Machinery, looking for new, high value opportunities globally and coordinating business support in countries outside Teknos footprint.
The most important daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Setting TCG plan which includes the global strategy and action plan for the designated target customer group in coordination with the Group Commercial Director
- Developing new business together with the countries in line with the TCG roadmap - support countries in new business openings (technically and commercially), ensuring effective and efficient cross selling within the Teknos Group
- Evaluating the target industry’s market potential in each country and look for high value opportunities globally
- Accountable for sales and gross margin for the TCG business together with the local MDs and Group Commercial Directors
- Leading in a matrix and motivating a global dynamic group of experts in order to spur exponential growth within the Teknos Group
- Acting as a first point of Group contact for technical questions regarding TCG, offering a consistent and professional service being delivered to all of our customers globally
- Technical support and competence building, participation in Group technical task force work
- Training technicians and technical support related people and ensuring they are capable to support sales development and the customer experience locally
- Supporting business handover to local sales teams and high-value business openings locally when needed
- Planning cross-boundary sales activities for key account prospects and coordinating global trade conditions when needed
- Communication on all innovations, references, business openings and requests within the Global TCG team and sharing best practices
- Evaluating and benchmarking portfolio for the TCG and driving new products development by looking for new technologies in the market and actively assessing our competitiveness
- Representing Teknos in industry events (seminars, exhibitions, speaker forums etc.)
- Few years of experience within independent roles related to business development combined with deep understanding of the machinery business in terms of technical and commercial topics
- Experience and/or good understanding of paints and coatings business is essential
- International sales/business development, customer/market orientation
- People leading skills as a team builder and player
- Excellence in planning and execution, ability to prioritize
- Strong coordination skills and ability to gather people around one goal
- IT general knowledge: CRM, MS Office, ERP systems
- With this international position readiness to travel is a must (currently we work within remote mode)
- You communicate fluently in English, other languages are welcome
- You are located in one of Teknos European countries
What we offer:
This position offers you an opportunity to use and benefit from your technical and client-facing skills and collect experience within an international commercial environment. You will have the support of a professional and international team in a rapidly growing company.
In Teknos you will also have:
Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled people. We are a multi-faceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared strategic objectives.
Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a sustainable future.