GROUP HR SPECIALIST, Compensation and Benefits
This is a new role created to unify and standardise Teknos Group’s C&B related practices and policies between the Teknos countries and entities. In this position, you will be a part of Group’s HR team and report directly to CHRO. The preferable location for this position is our head office in Helsinki, but also other European Teknos locations will be considered.
Your main tasks will be to analyse the internal practice and to suggest and propose improvement ideas. You will collaborate with the definition and creation of the Group’s C&B policy, processes and tools as well as with the implementation of the created Group C&B policy and process across all countries and functions; ensuring standardisation, compliance and fairness.
You are expected to provide with an expert-level service to the Group Management Team and the country Managing Directors.
You daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Being the expert and leader of the process and methodology for job evaluation and job grading
- Being the expert and leader of the annual, sector-relevant, remuneration surveys across all the Teknos countries; incl. their analysis and recommendations
- Monitor and process owner of the regular implementation of the C&B processes, like annual salary reviews, annual bonus system, etc.
- Propose action plans in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Global and local practices according to the HR Strategy and the market.
- Together with country HR Managers ensure that remuneration practices are in total compliance with current legislation
- Manage and lead the relationship with external vendor and partners for this function
- Lead and conduct periodic internal reviews and audits across all the countries about local practices
- Take active role in the Group HR team in connection with any other area/initiative within the HR function at Group or Global level.
Desired skills and qualifications
We expect you to be an expert in elaborating job descriptions, job evaluation and job grading using different approaches. You should be on an expert-level at different Global methodologies used by the Global vendors like HAY, MERCER, and others. You have extremely analytical mind and you are capable to process and analyse great deal of information, mainly numerical data, in order to summarise the findings and elaborate action plans. You are a fast learner with business/commercial acumen as to understand our business, organisation and the C&B´s needs in order to make the HR Strategy successful.
As a person, you are systematic and organised, you have detailed-orientated approach to things and you are capable to see the “big-picture”; with a special orientation to details and desire for a top-notch quality. Excellent active-listener, communicator and influential skills are appreciated. Your mindset is switched to strategic-thinking and you enjoy the “roll-up” the sleeves and hands-on day-to-day job.
In addition, you should be fluent in English with other European languages being an asset. We also expect you to have minimum 5 years of experience in an International (multinational company) matrix/complex organisations, at specialist or officer level with a strong focus on Remuneration, Compensation & Benefits.
Preferable educational background is a university formal degree from Economics, Social Science, Psychology, Human Resources or similar. A master degree level is appreciated.
Please send your application via LinkedIn or send a resume and cover letter with a title “GROUP HR SPECIALIST, C&B” to email@example.com by October 15.
For further information, please contact:
Iker Zubia Vázquez, Chief Human Resources Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Arttu Lindroos, Group HR Manager, Talent Development (email@example.com)