GROUP HR MANAGER, Talent Acquisition
This is a new role created to strengthen Teknos Group’s HR team in its mission to support Teknos’ strategy of fast and profitable growth. In this position, you will report to CHRO. The preferable location for this position is our head office in Helsinki, but also other European Teknos locations will be considered.
Your main goals will be to design and create the global Talent Acquisition process, from Talent sourcing to the induction of new Employees. You will ensure the correct implementation of the process across all different Teknos Group countries and that right talent finds the right position. Continuously you will analyse and forecast the recruitment needs at Group level and key roles at country level. You are the Employer Branding Ambassador; designing and implementing the initiatives around Employee Value Proposition.
You daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and overview the Talent Acquisition policy, procedure and tools at Group and country level
- Lead the internal analysis and forecasting for the internal staffing needs (talent & new roles)
- Design and lead the selection techniques and tools, providing an Expert-level service to hiring managers
- Analyse, define and manage the different sourcing channels according to the needs
- Manage and lead the relationship with the external vendors in Recruitment & Selection, monitoring the success and effectiveness
- Design, implement and monitor the KPI system related to the function, and its continuous improvement
- Design and lead the policy and actions to develop the Employer Branding and the Employee Value Proposition
- Take active role in the Group HR team in connection with any other area/initiative within the HR function at Group or Global level.
Desired skills and qualifications
We are expecting you to be an expert in psychometric and psychological testing as well as in multiple selection methodologies. We want you to be proficient in the use of social media and job boards as an attraction and recruitment tool. In addition, you are a fast learner with business/commercial acumen as to understand our business, organisation and the talent required today and tomorrow for our roles.
As a person, you are systematic and organised, have detailed-orientated approach, are capable to see the “big-picture” and able to navigate and master the details. We appreciate you being an excellent active-listener, communicator and influential. In this role, you need to be capable of strategic-thinking and enjoying the “roll-up” the sleeves and hands-on day-to-day job.
In addition, you should be fluent in English with other European languages being an asset. We also expect you to have minimum 5 years of experience in an International (multinational company) matrix/complex organisations, at supervisor or manager level with a specialist role on Talent Acquisition.
Preferable educational background is a university formal degree from Economics, Social Science, Psychology, Human Resources or similar. A master degree level is appreciated.
Please send your application via LinkedIn or send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by October 15.
For further information, please contact:
Iker Zubia Vázquez, Chief Human Resources Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Arttu Lindroos, Group HR Manager, Talent Development (email@example.com)