(Graduate) Formulation & Application-technical Chemist
Charlotte, NC USA
Main goals of the job
Ensure the full life cycle of product development and formulation by taking products from its initial concept through to commercialization.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Full life cycle product development and formulation taking products from its initial concept through to commercialisation
- Conduct physical/chemical testing on materials to provide high quality data reports
- Application-technological related approval of coatings for the flooring, door, window and furniture industries, partially at clients' site
- MSc or BSc Graduate in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Wood Science or related subjects
- Preferred first experience working within a commercial research laboratory
- Enjoy hands-on work and demonstrate practical ability
- Keen perception, good analytical skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent spoken and written English, Spanish is a plus; proficiency in Word and Excel
- Legally entitled to work in the US
What we offer
Teknos offers full training with excellent career development opportunity and an open, cooperative and dynamic work environment. In Teknos you will have a chance to have ongoing training and development to enhance your technical abilities and to build your consulting, leadership and management skills.
You will have an international network of colleagues with exceptional opportunities to travel, work and learn. Teknos also offers a competitive and attractive remuneration package.
Send you applications by 30/09/2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.