Do you want to be a part of the most exiting CRM project? In Teknos we have started a very ambitious project rolling out Salesforce CRM globally impacting our 24 operating countries and all of our business segments. If you are looking for an opportunity to be in the front seat of our project as the Salesforce expert, you could be our new colleague in Teknos’ ICT.
Join our Global ICT team
CRM Project is part of Global ICT. We are primarily developing global solutions on top of Salesforce platform, therefore it is important that the solutions we create are simple, scalable and solid. What you learn and how you contribute is only limited by your desire to do so. Innovation and continuous improvement are what motivate us, so if you're up for it and have can do attitude you might be what are we looking for!
- Be the subject matter expert for all things Salesforce and manage it on a day-to-day basis
- Work closely with our Business and Supplier team to solve system issues
- Continuously participate in small and big projects to improve and support our CRM platform development
- Gather functional and technical requirements
- Technical analysis and design
- Installation and configuration
- Support in integrations and migrations
- Participate ensuring quality and functionality of supplier delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree from suitable area or strong technical background from earlier positions
- Earlier experience working with CRM tool would be advantage or willingness to do self-learning
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline driven environment
- Experience supporting commercial and operational teams
- Experience of system integrations is highly valuable
- Experience with data migration and data cleanup
- A self-starter, problem solver and capable to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills.
- Team player
Position can be located in any Teknos country, but if located outside Head Office, selected person needs to be willing to travel regularly and ready to be trained in the Head Office in Helsinki, Finland. If you are interest the open position please apply through LinkedIn by October 6 or send your application with your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with a title “CRM Specialist”.
For further information:
Marika Uimonen, CRM Solution Manager (+358 40 738 7396)
Arttu Lindroos, Group HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)